10th Jan 2013
11th April 2013
6th June 2013
26th Sept 2013
24th Jan 2013
23rd May 2013
12th Sept 2013
28th Nov 2012
28th Feb 2013
18th July 2013
28th Nov 2013
7th Nov 2012
28th March 2013
24th Oct 2013
12th June 2013
*Free to existing customers
- Existing customers (subject to account status) - to cover admin, lunch, refreshments and venue costs a small fee of
£15 + VAT per day will be invoiced to your account (please provide an official order number where appropriate)
- Non customers - Courses are chargeable at £110 + VAT including lunch
To reserve your place on this course please click here
Alternatively please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm, on 01924 268445
or email .
Demonstrate - rodenticidal products and bait boxes, break back traps, glue boards and proofing materials.
- Basic rodent biology and behaviour
- Reasons for control
- Signs of infestation
- Inspecting for rodents
- Chemical treatments - active ingredients, formulations, safe and effective baiting.
- Trapping - spring traps, live traps and glue boards, despatch of live animals
Who should attend?
New PCOs or those wishing to branch out into different areas of pest control.
Award: Killgerm Certificate
CPD Points: Awarded as appropriate