- Environmental impacts of rodenticides
- Implications of the Wildlife Incident Investigation Scheme (WIIS)
- The Predatory Birds Monitoring Scheme (PBMS)
- The Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) - an easy-to-follow code for responsible and effective rodent pest control.
- Important updates on essential knowledge and recent developments.
Who should attend?
Designed for qualified pest control technicians working in rural situations for both private and public sector employers.
Award: Accreditation is by a postcourse examination, moderated and marked by BASIS. On gaining accredited status, participants are entitled to use the Wildlife Aware logo to signify their competence in combining effective control of rodent pests while minimising non-target animals' exposure to rodenticides. Accredited individuals will have their name and employer listed on a register maintained by BASIS and on the CRRU website www.thinkwildlife.org.uk
CPD Points: Under the BASIS CPD Scheme, accreditation also carries 10 CPD points.