- Rodent biology and behaviour
- Reasons for control
- Inspecting for rodents
- Non-chemical control methods
- Chemical control
- Reporting and risk assessments
- Environmental impacts of rodenticides
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professional users requiring certification demonstrating compliance with UK
rodenticide stewardship regime requirements, in order to purchase and use
professional use anticoagulant rodenticides.
AWARD: Principles of Rodent Control certificate (through BASIS)
Online exam typically made available to delegates the week following the course
CPD POINTS: 12.5
COURSE DURATION: 1 Day
BASIS POINTS: 12
Also includes an initial period of BASIS PROMPT associate membership, so that users can demonstrate Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
*Existing Killgerm customers who have reached a set minimum annual spend limit
- Nominal charge of £115.00 + VAT (This will be invoiced to customer’s account – please provide order number where appropriate)
Non-customers – £145.00 + VAT
Please click “Reserve” button to reserve your place on this course.
Alternatively please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm, on 01924 268445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.