COURSE CONTENT (DAY 1):
- The basic biology of pest insects
- The significance of a pest’s biology in choosing a control technique for:
- Textile Pests
- Insecticide groups, formulations & application techniques.
COURSE CONTENT (DAY 2):
- Pest control legislation
- COSHH and its significance
- Interpretation of product labels
- How to choose a pesticide
- Personal protective equipment – its choice and maintenance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone starting up as a professional pest controller.
AWARD: Principles of Insect Control Certificate (Through BASIS).
Online exam made available to delegates approximately a week after the course. Successful candidates will be invited on to the PROMPT Register as Associate only
If candidates take the exam between January – June they will be given until the end of the current year free. If the exam is taken after June they will be given the remainder of the current year and the following membership year free of charge.
CPD POINTS: Awarded as appropriate
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days
*Existing Killgerm customers who have reached a set minimum annual spend limit
- Nominal charge of £160.00 + VAT which covers admin, venue, lunch & refreshment costs.
(This will be invoiced to customer’s account – please provide order number where appropriate)
Non-customers – £190.00 + VAT
Please click “Reserve” button to reserve your place on this course.
Alternatively please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm, on 01924 268445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.