COURSE CONTENT (DAY 1):
- The basic biology of pest insects
- The significance of a pest’s biology in choosing a control technique for:
- Textile Pests
- Insecticide groups, formulations & application techniques.
COURSE CONTENT (DAY 2):
- Pest control legislation
- COSHH and its significance
- Interpretation of product labels
- How to choose a pesticide
- Personal protective equipment – its choice and maintenance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone starting up as a professional pest controller.
AWARD: Principles of Insect Control Certificate (Through BASIS).
Online exam made available to delegates approximately a week after the course.
CPD POINTS: Awarded as appropriate
*Existing Killgerm customers who have reached a set minimum annual spend limit
- Nominal charge of £160.00 + VAT which covers admin, venue, lunch & refreshment costs.
(This will be invoiced to customer’s account – please provide order number where appropriate)
Non-customers – £190.00 + VAT
Please click “Reserve” button to reserve your place on this course.
Alternatively please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm, on 01924 268445 or email email@example.com.