A classrom based course, highlighting the need to properly maintain the
- Reasons for regular checks and maintenance, highlighting the
consequences of poorly maintained equipment
- Servicing of the commonly used 5ltr sprayers, Gloria, B&G etc
- Maintenance of the commonly used dusters
- Inspection and maintenance of Respiratory Protective Equipment
- A look at some of the other equipment used in pest control
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is recommended to all pest controllers who regularly use
and have to maintain their own equipment.
You may be asked to bring your own sprayer to the course. If so please
ensure that the sprayer id empty and has been cleaned.
AWARD: Killgerm® Certificate
CPD POINTS: 12
£130 + VAT Inc lunch
Please click “Reserve” button to reserve your place on this course.
Alternatively please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm, on 01924 268445 or email email@example.com.