A classroom based course with an emphasis on hands-on servicing ofapplication
- Why do we need to maintain equipment?
- Choosing the correct/best equipment needed for the job requirements
- Maintenance of pneumatic sprayers – (Gloria and B&G. Trouble-shooting, Stripping down, assessment, repair and maintenance of units) Hands-on demonstrations & candidate participation
- Maintenance & trouble shooting of other pest control application equipment – (Including:- Dustick, DR5, Exodus, XL8)
- Application methods – (Including:- Coarse sprays, space sprays,
baiting, dusting, ULV & fogging)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All users of public health pesticide application equipment
Note: Candidates are encouraged to bring along their own 5l pneumatic sprayer for the practical session.
AWARD: Killgerm® Certificate
CPD POINTS: 9.75
BASIS POINTS: 12
Killgerm can offer this course as an ‘on-site’ bespoke training course. It can be tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers.
If you are interested in booking a bespoke training course, or for further information, please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm on 01924 268 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..