- Biology, recognition and the need for control of flying insects
- Fly screening, including a practical demonstration
- UV fly traps; development, selection and siting
- The choice of insecticide formulations
- Maintenance of UV fly killers and fly traps
On completion an attendance certificate will be awarded.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Pest controllers who want to add value to their business or broaden their knowledge.
AWARD: Killgerm Certificate
CPD POINTS: 6
Course charges at £120 + VAT
Please click “Reserve” button to reserve your place on this course.
Alternatively please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm, on 01924 268445 or email email@example.com.