- Legal aspects of controlling pests in food premises (production, storage
- Biology and recognition of rodent pests in food premises
- Biology and recognition of insect pests in food premises
- Control procedures for rodent and insect pests
- Monitoring of rodent and insect pests
On completion an attendance certificate will be awarded.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Environmental Health Practitioners who are wanting to refresh their knowledge on the control of pests in the food industry.
AWARD: Killgerm® Certificate
CPD POINTS: 12
Killgerm can offer this course as an ‘on-site’ bespoke training course. It can be tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers.
If you are interested in booking a bespoke training course, or for further information, please contact Lisa Wales at Killgerm on 01924 268 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..